Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dear People, How Are You?

Not much to tell. Just got into a new office, new working hours (12 hours a day, sometimes more). Been having best friends (yes, friend's', not just one) leaving abroad. Been feeling like missing everyone = having the need to talk to people = you might find words more in my blog now, I beg your pardon. Here's a mini slide show of some things that I might accidentally hide from you, dear readers. In a reverse order.

I cut my hair. Again. The third time in these past 5 months.

My works for JAMS. Were continued as another set for an upcoming exhibition.




One of my sweet achievement this year: our dear exhibition. We even got featured on Kompas and Tempo! "Feels like we're the coolest girl gang in town," one of us told me. Amazing moment.



Last but not least: Did I tell you that I lived in Melbourne for 2 months? This was before I got in my current job. In short: quitting my old job and hoping to find enlightenment by applying some courses overboard. Successfully worked as a volunteer at two galleries. Watched Trail of Dead and Local Natives. Missed King Tuff's show. Two weeks after I left, Boris came to Melbourne *though luck. Feeling like missing those days now. Those feels-like-a-really-long-dream days.


And there you go. My 6 months recap in one post. Pardon me for this big urge of talking I'm having. So then, how are you?

6 comments:

  1. cieh. critanya asik tp knapa kesannya gloomy gitu ga. cheer up dong miss.
    aku aplod foto2 pulau harapan tuh ga akhirnya hahah kalo mau liat. tp cm dikit ya. critanya ntar kapan2. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ocha! Iya aku sempat lihat foto foto di blog kamu, mau comment tapi curiga bakal banyak jadi aku hold dulu :9 Aduh berasa udah lama gak disemangatin. Thank you, Ocheh!

      Delete
  2. I wishhhhh we could living together in our own utopia (oh for panties ATM sake make it Japan) someday. No stressed out from work, no fine art bullshit, and tons of gorengan and padang food forever (hope the girlfriend won't read this thing).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dan cimplung dan sambel hejo dan gehu, dan anything with msg, ah ya ampunn. seandainya Roald Dahl kenal masakan sumatra dulu baru cokelat, mungkin kisah willy wonka akan jadi gambaran utopia saya yang mendekati.

      Delete