Sunday, October 23, 2011

Phew for the late update! It's been a long time. (two months, is it?) And no, it's not like I don't have the desire to post something new - I do, really. It's just that these past months I've been dealing with the weirdest hours: sleeping with a Things-To-Be-Done list, but waking up with an 'ERRR, what day is it today?' mood.

These past two months might be the goodbye phase of my old daily activity. I got out from my old job. Spending one month as an unemployed college student (oh yes, I still haven't finish my almost-6-years-study). Trying to be a normal college student, spending time in library, reading psychology books with the hope I might look cool holding them. Finishing my driving course with a saddening final report: 'Yes, we still believe you'd crash in no time if you still drive like that.'. And yet, before I realized it, I just got myself a new job.

So here I am, trapped in a tight daily activity - with a more detailed To-Do-List (rather than a list, it look more like a timeline now). I don't even remember when was the last time I did my usual daily drawing for fun. No, it's not something to complain or whine about. It's something that I chose. And it's more like something I should be grateful with, having my time spending for more useful things. It's just that; this new activities put me into a feeling where I see myself alienated from people around me. I miss spending times with my friends. I even got myself missing my friends more often now. And when it got worse, I feel like missing everybody. I even start writing diary again, I've been having this weird feeling of needing someone to talk to as fast as I could.

But it's been good though. Having a new environment, new daily activities, meeting new people, starting things back from zero again, yes, it is something to be grateful with. But, well, just like most girls, maybe I just need to blabber over things. Maybe I just need a place to throw things out of my head. Maybe I'm the kind of person who need to write, so I could see how things have been going to me. Or maybe I'm just being a little too melancholic for most things (whoops!).

So thank you. Thank you for still reading this not-so-exciting blog (oh dear, now I sound emo-ish). It's been a lovely Sunday morning, and I do hope I haven't bored you already (stick with me, please?).

So for the-not-so-gloomy-last words, here's me wishing you all a blaaastering weekend.



Cheers \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment